Vibe.fxPlanning & Scheduling
VIBE.Fx Planning Process
- Maintain records for all equipment in the assigned area including CMMS related data.
- Equipment bills of material.
- Identity and order, through Materials procurement’s processes, all materials for routine work orders.
- Estimate all routine work.
- Update all planning related CMMS program data.
- Development of the necessary Routine scheduled maintenance activities to;
- Meet applicable regulatory and safety requirements
- Maintain equipment availability, uptime and reliability to meet production capacity requirements.
- Report issues and problems relating to equipment and crew activities.
- Attend meetings as required
- Maintain all levels of communication.
- Close all work orders.
Our planner’s role is to gather and assemble all necessary information from all available sources to provide a package that allows for the smooth execution of scheduled work activities.
VIBE.Fx Scheduling Process
- Maintain longer term crew and area schedules, typically a minimum 3 week plus forecast of scheduled work activities.
- Work with the crew supervisors to coordinate work through planning that is approved to disrupt the current week’s schedule of work.
- Make necessary adjustments to the schedule as the work week progresses.
- Coordinate work involving more that one craft technician or craft group.
- Work with planners and materials group to stage parts and materials for scheduled jobs.
- Verify parts and materials (direct purchase) availability for work scheduled.
- Manage work order backlog.
- Work with crew supervisors to develop schedules for short notice outage work.
CONTACT US TODAY for your planning and scheduling needs